Land of Scots
The affairs of state of Land of Scots, formerly USA, were taken over by the regent fridgefraser in Winter 1990. Observers classify the huge state as progressive neoliberal party-democracy, known for its high net income and the high bureaucracy.
Most of the intelligent and egalitarian citizens are very happy with the circumstances. They have a reputation to be hedonistic and self-confident. Further they enjoy an outstanding infrastructure. Compared with other countries, the most distinctive difference is the Capital.
Land of Scots is not a member of an alliance.
When you see this text, please alter under "change state" the description.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Thistle|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Anthem||Flower of Scotland|
|Indicators||Land of Scots||Average state (939)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||91,301 €||151,628 €|
|Annual average of inflation||1.51 %||2.24 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.68 %||1.04 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||1.85 %||2.20 %|
|Social benefits ratio||7.57 %||9.65 %|
|Public spending ratio||26.44 %||29.60 %|
|Tax rate||25.79 %||28.21 %|
|Debt rate||-316.38 %||-130.32 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- Also on Patreon! We would be really happy about your support!
- In Zentraleuropa, ruled by JackRay, the project Malariaheilung has been started.
- In kalestonia, ruled by Lukaszp, the project Atomic bomb has been started.
- KnEEt from SokuCam initiated the reform Verwaltungsreform I.
- The regent KnEEt propagates a new reform in SokuCam.
- Regent Lukaszp joined the new world World Tallinn with kalestonia.
- Lukaszp founded the new state kalestonia.
- In Ervory, ruled by KnEEt, the project Weltraumwaffen has been started.
- The regent mehmetsdt from the state Anatolien is addressing the people with a stirring speech.
- In Banananarama, ruled by Peter M., the project Atombombe has been started.
- The regent Peter M. from the state Banananarama is addressing the people with a stirring speech.