The affairs of state of Manfrud, formerly Germany, were taken over by the regent in Spring 1990. Observers classify the midsize state as progressive social liberal party-democracy, known for its high tax burden and the low crime rate.
Most of the educated and reasonable citizens are content with the circumstances. They have a reputation to be sportive and freedom-loving. Further they enjoy an outstanding infrastructure. Compared with other countries, the most distinctive difference is the Capital.
Random event: the felicitous Great Exhibition in Manfrud City improves international reputation
Manfrud is not a member of an alliance.
tja, das is mein staat
|Heraldic animal / symbol||das Manfrud|
|Capital city||Manfrud City|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Indicators||Manfrud||Average state (22768)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||18,070 €||30,088 €|
|Annual average of inflation||0.38 %||1.97 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.56 %||0.31 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||-0.36 %||2.35 %|
|Social benefits ratio||23.19 %||15.61 %|
|Public spending ratio||56.56 %||40.25 %|
|Tax rate||46.94 %||40.64 %|
|Debt rate||180.91 %||672.27 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- Also on Patreon! We would be really happy about your support!
- In Zentraleuropa, ruled by JackRay, the project Malariaheilung has been started.
- In kalestonia, ruled by Lukaszp, the project Atomic bomb has been started.
- KnEEt from SokuCam initiated the reform Verwaltungsreform I.
- The regent KnEEt propagates a new reform in SokuCam.
- Regent Lukaszp joined the new world World Tallinn with kalestonia.
- Lukaszp founded the new state kalestonia.
- In Ervory, ruled by KnEEt, the project Weltraumwaffen has been started.
- The regent mehmetsdt from the state Anatolien is addressing the people with a stirring speech.
- In Banananarama, ruled by Peter M., the project Atombombe has been started.
- The regent Peter M. from the state Banananarama is addressing the people with a stirring speech.