The affairs of state of United Britain, formerly Germany, were taken over by the regent RJames91 in Winter 1990. Observers classify the midsize state as progressive neoliberal party-democracy, known for its low national debt and the low crime rate.
Most of the adept and reasonable citizens are happy with the circumstances. They have a reputation to be sportive and fair. Further they enjoy an outstanding infrastructure. Compared with other countries, the most distinctive difference is the Capital.
United Britain is not a member of an alliance.
When you see this text, please alter under "change state" the description.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Lion|
|Religion||Church of England|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Indicators||United Britain||Average state (4688)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||28,806 €||88,349 €|
|Annual average of inflation||0.55 %||2.15 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.28 %||0.34 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||0.82 %||2.21 %|
|Social benefits ratio||11.03 %||12.00 %|
|Public spending ratio||63.18 %||34.39 %|
|Tax rate||46.10 %||36.54 %|
|Debt rate||-1,178.03 %||-35.75 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- Also on Patreon! We would be really happy about your support!
- KingEnzoZaid from Montenbourg is applying for the alliance Pandora.
- KingEnzoZaid from Montenbourg initiated the reform Administration Reform .
- The regent KingEnzoZaid from the state Montenbourg is going into a convalescent center.
- The alliance NoAmCon supports the state Sverdlovsk with massive payments.
- The alliance NoAmCon supports the state Silencya with massive payments.
- The alliance NoAmCon supports the state EnenKio with massive payments.
- The alliance NoAmCon supports the state Leuchtenfels with massive payments.
- The alliance NoAmCon supports the state Bricsa with massive payments.
- The alliance NoAmCon supports the state Arkhangelsk with massive payments.
- The alliance NoAmCon supports the state Sixtoltanien with massive payments.