The affairs of state of almopia, formerly Russia, were taken over by the regent troktiko in Summer 1990. Observers classify the big state as progressive social liberal party-democracy, known for its low national debt and the high corruption.
Most of the moderately educated and egalitarian citizens are very content with the circumstances. They have a reputation to be sportive and freedom-loving. Further they enjoy an outstanding infrastructure. Compared with other countries, the most distinctive difference is the National debt.
almopia is not a member of an alliance.
When you see this text, please alter under "change state" the description.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||eagle|
|Religion||free for all|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Anthem||to omaimon te kai omoglwsson kai omothrhskon kai omtropon.|
|Indicators||almopia||Average state (1531)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||20,241 €||22,474 €|
|Annual average of inflation||2.86 %||2.96 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.17 %||0.10 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||1.96 %||1.39 %|
|Social benefits ratio||8.68 %||16.52 %|
|Public spending ratio||17.72 %||34.52 %|
|Tax rate||30.60 %||35.55 %|
|Debt rate||-1,521.52 %||-104.12 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- Also on Patreon! We would be really happy about your support!
- The regent Smizer from Grauvania is visiting foreign presidents.
- Hathan rated state Slavic States in World Tallinn.
- In Zentraleuropa, ruled by JackRay, the project Malariaheilung has been started.
- In kalestonia, ruled by Lukaszp, the project Atomic bomb has been started.
- KnEEt from SokuCam initiated the reform Verwaltungsreform I.
- The regent KnEEt propagates a new reform in SokuCam.
- Regent Lukaszp joined the new world World Tallinn with kalestonia.
- Lukaszp founded the new state kalestonia.
- In Ervory, ruled by KnEEt, the project Weltraumwaffen has been started.
- The regent mehmetsdt from the state Anatolien is addressing the people with a stirring speech.