The affairs of state of Ehngha, formerly USA, were taken over by the regent kinggingerman in Autumn 1990. Observers classify the very huge state as progressive socialistic party-democracy, known for its high net income and the low crime rate.
Most of the ingenious and egalitarian citizens are very happy with the circumstances. They have a reputation to be hedonistic and fair. Further they enjoy excellent health. Compared with other countries, the most distinctive difference is the Capital.
Ehngha is not a member of an alliance.
When you see this text, please alter under "change state" the description.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Liche|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Anthem||Unbreakable union of free republics, Great Rus' has joined forever! Long live the created by the will of peoples United and mighty Ehn'gha|
|Indicators||Ehngha||Average state (114)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||117,704 €||315,200 €|
|Annual average of inflation||1.21 %||2.13 %|
|Annual average of population growth||1.34 %||1.02 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||2.18 %||2.00 %|
|Social benefits ratio||7.01 %||7.29 %|
|Public spending ratio||22.67 %||31.63 %|
|Tax rate||24.79 %||25.84 %|
|Debt rate||-321.19 %||-15.99 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- Also on Patreon! We would be really happy about your support!
- In Zentraleuropa, ruled by JackRay, the project Malariaheilung has been started.
- In kalestonia, ruled by Lukaszp, the project Atomic bomb has been started.
- KnEEt from SokuCam initiated the reform Verwaltungsreform I.
- The regent KnEEt propagates a new reform in SokuCam.
- Regent Lukaszp joined the new world World Tallinn with kalestonia.
- Lukaszp founded the new state kalestonia.
- In Ervory, ruled by KnEEt, the project Weltraumwaffen has been started.
- The regent mehmetsdt from the state Anatolien is addressing the people with a stirring speech.
- In Banananarama, ruled by Peter M., the project Atombombe has been started.
- The regent Peter M. from the state Banananarama is addressing the people with a stirring speech.