The affairs of state of Palzland, formerly Germany, were taken over by the regent manuel-philipp in Winter 1990. Observers classify the big state as progressive social liberal party-democracy, known for its high net income and the low crime rate.
Most of the highly intelligent and reasonable citizens are content with the circumstances. They have a reputation to be hedonistic and fair. Further they enjoy excellent health. Compared with other countries, the most distinctive difference is the National debt.
Palzland is not a member of an alliance.
Ein kleines Land mitten in Europa. Die Menschen sind nett und lieben Speis und Trank.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Kuh|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Anthem||Bier her, Bier her oder ich fall um.|
|Indicators||Palzland||Average state (2124)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||133,388 €||149,011 €|
|Annual average of inflation||2.28 %||2.24 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.45 %||0.58 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||2.19 %||2.21 %|
|Social benefits ratio||17.65 %||10.56 %|
|Public spending ratio||40.02 %||34.98 %|
|Tax rate||17.09 %||33.55 %|
|Debt rate||378.52 %||-112.84 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- Also on Patreon! We would be really happy about your support!
- In Zentraleuropa, ruled by JackRay, the project Malariaheilung has been started.
- In kalestonia, ruled by Lukaszp, the project Atomic bomb has been started.
- KnEEt from SokuCam initiated the reform Verwaltungsreform I.
- The regent KnEEt propagates a new reform in SokuCam.
- Regent Lukaszp joined the new world World Tallinn with kalestonia.
- Lukaszp founded the new state kalestonia.
- In Ervory, ruled by KnEEt, the project Weltraumwaffen has been started.
- The regent mehmetsdt from the state Anatolien is addressing the people with a stirring speech.
- In Banananarama, ruled by Peter M., the project Atombombe has been started.
- The regent Peter M. from the state Banananarama is addressing the people with a stirring speech.