The affairs of state of Hastinapura 3rd were taken over by the regent bhaktivedanta in Winter 1990. Observers classify the big state as progressive neoliberal party-democracy, known for its high net income and the low crime rate.
Most of the ingenious and reasonable citizens are discontent with the circumstances. They have a reputation to be hedonistic and fair. Further they enjoy an outstanding infrastructure. Compared with other countries, the most distinctive difference is the Money supply.
Hastinapura 3rd is part of World Salzburg and is located in North America. The state classified as Resource power is considered as peace-loving and engaged in no trade.
Hastinapura 3rd is not a member of an alliance.
When you see this text, please alter under "change state" the description.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||bull|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Indicators||Hastinapura 3rd||Average state (456)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||158,718 €||64,780 €|
|Annual average of inflation||5.51 %||3.51 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.56 %||0.38 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||2.62 %||1.63 %|
|Social benefits ratio||8.45 %||16.95 %|
|Public spending ratio||24.19 %||41.56 %|
|Tax rate||25.19 %||37.33 %|
|Debt rate||-221.32 %||3.60 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- Also on Patreon! We would be really happy about your support!
- The regent teffloe changed the budget in Turtlestan.
- The regent BjoernLZ changed the budget in Indianistan.
- The regent BjoernLZ changed the budget in Medien.
- The regent Dr.Wodka changed the budget in Westpreussen.
- The regent Dr.Wodka changed the budget in Ostpreussen.
- Serafim is attacking Vocaloidia with troops from Lenina in the world World Tallinn.
- The regent herrmann changed the budget in Deutsches Land.
- Serafim is attacking Rostock1 with troops from Lenina in the world World Tallinn.
- The regent schlex changed the budget in Indica.
- herrmann from Parsa initiated the reform Arbeitsmarktreform I.