The affairs of state of Culture IX were taken over by the regent Lyu in Autumn 1990. Observers classify the big state as progressive social liberal party-democracy, known for its high net income and the low crime rate.
Most of the ingenious and reasonable citizens are very happy with the circumstances. They have a reputation to be sportive and fair. Further they enjoy an outstanding infrastructure. Compared with other countries, the most distinctive difference is the Capital.
Culture IX is part of World Salzburg and is located in Africa. The state classified as Resource power is considered as peace-loving and engaged in no trade.
Culture IX is not a member of an alliance.
When you see this text, please alter under "change state" the description.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Flammendes Auge|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Indicators||Culture IX||Average state (326)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||34,252 €||70,973 €|
|Annual average of inflation||2.94 %||3.53 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.70 %||0.47 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||1.65 %||1.60 %|
|Social benefits ratio||17.20 %||16.72 %|
|Public spending ratio||38.47 %||41.08 %|
|Tax rate||20.45 %||37.44 %|
|Debt rate||316.67 %||21.05 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- We welcome the new regent bplatt83!
- Richard Wilson from Your New Order initiated the reform Administration Reform .
- The alliance NoAmCon supports the state Akadia with massive payments.
- The alliance NoAmCon supports the state Bricsa with massive payments.
- The alliance NoAmCon supports the state Echaria with massive payments.
- The alliance NoAmCon supports the state Amadicia with massive payments.
- adriansh from Skyrim is boycotting the state Aragonien in the world World Brasilia.
- The regent Gestsap from Portucal is visiting foreign presidents.
- The regent Gestsap from the state Portucal is going into a convalescent center.
- Tobias955 from Libertas is applying for the alliance Einheit.