The affairs of state of Kirea were taken over by the regent nati2010 in Autumn 1990. Observers classify the giant state as progressive social liberal party-democracy, known for its high net income and the low crime rate.
Most of the intelligent and egalitarian citizens are very content with the circumstances. They have a reputation to be artistic and fair. Further they enjoy a healthy environment. Compared with other countries, the most distinctive difference is the Capital.
Kirea is part of World Salzburg and is located in North America. The state classified as Emerging nation is considered as peace-loving and engaged in no trade.
Random event: the felicitous Great Exhibition in PingPong improves international reputation
Kirea is not a member of an alliance.
When you see this text, please alter under "change state" the description.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Bär|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Indicators||Kirea||Average state (143)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||2,283 €||4,060 €|
|Annual average of inflation||3.54 %||4.02 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.93 %||1.20 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||1.09 %||1.80 %|
|Social benefits ratio||8.17 %||17.20 %|
|Public spending ratio||41.15 %||36.54 %|
|Tax rate||47.24 %||29.32 %|
|Debt rate||458.65 %||208.71 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- Also on Patreon! We would be really happy about your support!
- The regent MrProper changed the budget in Meraneshia.
- The alliance Zhonghua Diguo supports the state Mandschukuo with massive payments.
- The regent sweden changed the budget in norway.
- The regent sweden changed the budget in netherlands.
- The regent Metatron1 changed the budget in American States.
- The regent Metatron1 changed the budget in Germania.
- The regent megareloader changed the budget in Germanenland.
- The regent Sperwer changed the budget in Clueless.
- The regent mghh79 changed the budget in Transnistrien.
- The regent lukkir98 changed the budget in Churchill.