Economy simulation as a browser-based gameArs Regendi attempts to reproduce a complete economy based on economic models and theories. To our knowledge, there is still no other attempt to a public economy simulation where states are realistically modelled.
For this in Ars Regendi economic models and data were used, combined with individual assessments and feedback from a large community. The formula system of this economic simulation includes over five hundred formulas with up to twenty parameters. Everything affects everything, even across many periods.
An economy is confined not only to economic data. A realistic business simulation must take into account all aspects of human life, since they all influence economic life. That includes education, culture, entertainment, environment, justice and population structure. A realistic economic simulation which does not take such aspects into account should at least not be described as economy simulation.
Ars Regendi started as a simulation of individual states connected only through alliances. In the course of time, states were settled in virtual worlds and can now interact by commercial contracts up to warfare. So Ars Regendi became an economic simulation and a geopolitical simulation in which all state classes are represented, developing countries up to superpowers. The player is intended to feel the geopolitical situation his nation is in.
What also distinguishes Ars Regendi as economic simulation from other – especially in the browser playable - economic simulations, is that no specific goods are traded. There is no market for the purchase or sale of specific goods. These are carried under general positions such as private consumption, exports etc. The reason is, that you can't trade actively in your role as President. In economic simulations the actors are represented in accumulated items. Nevertheless, in this economic simulation free trade agreements within the alliances and trade agreements for goods groups in the world are exceptions.
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- Also on Patreon! We would be really happy about your support!
- The regent Planer changed the budget in Plan O.
- The regent Planer changed the budget in Plan N.
- The regent Charlie666 changed the budget in Lafrance.
- The regent Charlie666 changed the budget in Cleveland II.
- The regent Ups500 changed the budget in EnenKio .
- The regent Ups500 changed the budget in Nevada.
- The regent Ups500 changed the budget in Arizona.
- The regent fho changed the budget in Uperia.
- The regent TheApolloGod from the state Felfar is addressing the people with a stirring speech.
- TheApolloGod is recruiting new troops in Felfar in the world .