† Colombia Wuarg
Level of progress (rounded down): 2732
These great projects will astonish the rest of the world. But they are quite expensive. You can change the expenditures each winter in the budget and so influence the duration of the completion. It is not possible to work on more than one project simultaneously. A project begin is seen as a solved task, so other tasks are possible in this quarter, but no reforms or budget changes.
Consider carefully whether the state is really capable of paying the project! The completion can take more time than estimated, but in any case it will be completed.
|Title||Level of progress||Duration||Costs per annum||Status|
|Monument||150||8||4,425.20 Bil. €||possible|
|Great wall||200||20||179.40 Bil. €||possible|
|Nuclear Disarmament||500||6||59.80 Bil. €||done|
|Atomic bomb||500||14||179.40 Bil. €||done|
|Missiles||540||16||299.00 Bil. €||done|
|Cure for Malaria||600||8||717.60 Bil. €||possible|
|Orbital weapons||650||16||418.60 Bil. €||possible|
|Personal Rapid Transit||650||60||418.60 Bil. €||done|
|Geothermal Energy||780||35||837.20 Bil. €||possible|
|Cure for cancer||900||70||5,980.00 Bil. €||possible|
|Space elevator||900||20||239.20 Bil. €||done|
|Voyage to Mars||950||60||1,794.00 Bil. €||possible|
|Weather Control||970||30||239.20 Bil. €||possible|
|Lunar Colony||1100||70||538.20 Bil. €||possible|
|Fusion power||1200||90||478.40 Bil. €||possible|
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- sirreavn founded the new state NeusDeutschland.
- The regent Zurki changed the budget in Bagbad.
- The regent Zurki changed the budget in Taifunia.
- The regent NicoFinn changed the budget in Prenzlau.
- The members of Pandora can vote about a new reform.
- The alliance Pandora supports the state Geonomics 3 with massive payments.
- The regent ScottyPilgrim from the state Subspace is going into a convalescent center.
- The regent Graf Dummdreist changed the budget in Schwabing.
- Metaxas from Argentine is applying for the alliance KGB.
- nawal from Nawalia initiated the reform Money Reform I.