The affairs of state of † ESB, formerly Germany, were taken over by the regent in Winter 1990. Observers classify the midsize state as progressive social liberal party-democracy, known for its high national debt and the low crime rate.
Most of the adept and reasonable citizens are rather nerved with the circumstances. They have a reputation to be sportive and fair. Further they enjoy an outstanding infrastructure. Compared with other countries, the most distinctive difference is the National debt.
† ESB is not a member of an alliance.
Wilkommen in Europa
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Hirsch|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Indicators||† ESB||Average state (9127)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||33,487 €||43,942 €|
|Annual average of inflation||1.85 %||2.12 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.40 %||0.22 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||1.39 %||2.27 %|
|Social benefits ratio||19.86 %||13.84 %|
|Public spending ratio||51.11 %||36.80 %|
|Tax rate||37.05 %||39.81 %|
|Debt rate||4,107.13 %||526.00 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- Molarios from Deutsche Rev is applying for the alliance Humanismus.
- The regent Pawel Sikorski changed the budget in Brombeerien.
- Eyli founded the new state Eylieria.
- The regent TomaCanterbry changed the budget in Pan Slavia .
- xav1 founded the new state Evora.
- We welcome the new regent xav1!
- The regent David-HUN from Independents is visiting foreign presidents.
- Esser14 changed the declarations of state Essjetunion.
- In Deutsche Rev, ruled by Molarios, the project Personal Rapid Transit has been started.
- The regent Petotti changed the budget in Artlandia.