The affairs of state of Basel City, formerly Iran, were taken over by the regent Lereaux in Winter 1990. Observers classify the midsize state as progressive social liberal party-democracy, known for its high net income and the high corruption.
Most of the very educated and reasonable citizens are very content with the circumstances. They have a reputation to be artistic and animal-loving. Further they enjoy excellent health. Compared with other countries, the most distinctive difference is the Capital.
Basel City is not a member of an alliance.
When you see this text, please alter under "change state" the description.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Drachen|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Indicators||Basel City||Average state (158)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||19,694 €||52,853 €|
|Annual average of inflation||3.91 %||5.06 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.97 %||0.60 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||1.99 %||2.23 %|
|Social benefits ratio||2.88 %||8.25 %|
|Public spending ratio||15.59 %||25.38 %|
|Tax rate||14.86 %||23.36 %|
|Debt rate||-560.05 %||42.37 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- Compensation for the omitted quarter one month ago: Here!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- In Poyota Saxonia, ruled by Poyota, the project Malariaheilung has been started.
- The regent Poyota changed the budget in Saxonia West.
- The regent Poyota changed the budget in Poyota Saxonia.
- The regent Aven changed the budget in Grinel.
- We welcome the new regent Jinx713!
- The regent Jorak changed the budget in Palaven.
- The regent Jorak changed the budget in Asgaprime.
- The regent David Rosenberg changed the budget in Central Alps.
- Sascha L. from Omarien initiated the reform Negative Einkommenssteuer.
- The regent Sascha L. propagates a new reform in Omarien.