Land of Scots
|State calculations are running, actions are permitted again after 0:30 AM Central European time. Meanwhile you could visit the forum.|
The affairs of state of Land of Scots, formerly USA, were taken over by the regent fridgefraser in Winter 1990. Observers classify the huge state as progressive neoliberal party-democracy, known for its high net income and the high bureaucracy.
Most of the intelligent and egalitarian citizens are very happy with the circumstances. They have a reputation to be hedonistic and self-confident. Further they enjoy an outstanding infrastructure. Compared with other countries, the most distinctive difference is the Capital.
Land of Scots is not a member of an alliance.
When you see this text, please alter under "change state" the description.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Thistle|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Anthem||Flower of Scotland|
|Indicators||Land of Scots||Average state (809)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||91,301 €||142,792 €|
|Annual average of inflation||1.51 %||2.18 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.68 %||1.01 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||1.85 %||2.16 %|
|Social benefits ratio||7.57 %||9.54 %|
|Public spending ratio||26.44 %||29.72 %|
|Tax rate||25.79 %||28.16 %|
|Debt rate||-316.38 %||-147.47 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- evilhoudini is recruiting new troops in The Haven in the world World Krakow.
- The regent evilhoudini from the state The Haven is going into a convalescent center.
- The regent evilhoudini from The Haven is visiting foreign presidents.
- The regent evilhoudini from the state The Haven is addressing the people with a stirring speech.
- In Hikikomori, ruled by Ntzn, the project Große Mauer has been started.
- The regent Ntzn changed the budget in Hikikomori.
- RompeOrtos founded the new state Toribia.
- The regent Ntzn propagates a new reform in Hikikomori.
- The regent Kreak changed the budget in Entland.
- Namikaze organized a secret conference inNiederreich.