Land of Scots
The affairs of state of Land of Scots, formerly USA, were taken over by the regent fridgefraser in Winter 1990. Observers classify the huge state as progressive neoliberal party-democracy, known for its high net income and the high bureaucracy.
Most of the intelligent and egalitarian citizens are very happy with the circumstances. They have the reputation to be hedonistic and self-confident and enjoy an outstanding infrastructure. The biggest difference to other countries lies in the range of Stock index.
Land of Scots is not a member of an alliance.
When you see this text, please alter under "change state" the description.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Thistle|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Anthem||Flower of Scotland|
|Indicators||Land of Scots||Average state (680)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||91,301 €||137,530 €|
|Annual average of inflation||1.51 %||2.12 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.68 %||0.98 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||1.85 %||2.12 %|
|Social benefits ratio||7.57 %||9.31 %|
|Public spending ratio||26.44 %||29.85 %|
|Tax rate||25.79 %||28.19 %|
|Debt rate||-316.38 %||-171.54 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- New little world feature: Bypass reform blockades! Here!
- New competition: Weakest Indian economy! Here!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- Piranha from W 90 - CS 39 is applying for the alliance From Ashes.
- The regent Kleptomane changed the budget in MindMe.
- Alleygarris from Boombox initiated the reform Labor Market Reform.
- Piranha is recruiting new troops in W 90 - CS 39 in the world World Blackpool.
- The regent Kleptomane changed the budget in MindMe2.
- The regent Oliver G. changed the budget in Ruhrpott3.
- The regent Piranha changed the budget in W 90 - CS 39.
- The regent Piranha from W 90 - CS 39 is visiting foreign presidents.
- The regent Piranha from the state W 90 - CS 39 is addressing the people with a stirring speech.
- The regent Piranha from the state W 90 - CS 39 is going into a convalescent center.