The affairs of state of SBP IV were taken over by the regent Vfp in Spring 1990. Observers classify the mid-size state as progressive neoliberal plutocracy, known for its low national debt and the low crime rate.
Most of the educated and severely observed citizens are content with the circumstances. They have the reputation to be sportive and fair and enjoy a relaxed way of life. The biggest difference to other countries lies in the range of National debt.
SBP IV is part of World Brighton and is located in Europe. The state classified as postcommunistic is considered as peace-loving and engaged in no trade.
SBP IV is not a member of an alliance.
When you see this text, please alter under "change state" the description.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||-|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Indicators||SBP IV||Average state (298)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||14,477 €||26,600 €|
|Annual average of inflation||3.22 %||4.60 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.39 %||0.55 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||0.59 %||2.84 %|
|Social benefits ratio||17.01 %||24.39 %|
|Public spending ratio||58.99 %||56.17 %|
|Tax rate||62.88 %||52.40 %|
|Debt rate||-13.25 %||1,007.18 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- New competition: Weakest Indian economy! Here!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- Ubi from Commonwealthyl initiated the reform Laizismus.
- BilalSadia is recruiting new troops in Sadia in the world .
- The regent User-1997 from the state Bunte RD is going into a convalescent center.
- Regent-1997 organized a secret conference inW 90 - CS 24.
- D.Dashwood from Asoria initiated the reform Verwaltungsreform I.
- Lee Lee from Lupi I initiated the reform Verwaltungsreform I.
- Lee Lee from 123 initiated the reform Verwaltungsreform I.
- The regent sugohugo from Kollektivum is visiting foreign presidents.
- The regent sugohugo from the state Kollektivum is going into a convalescent center.
- The regent Regent-1997 from the state IranLand is addressing the people with a stirring speech.