The affairs of state of Corporation, formerly USA, were taken over by the regent Corp_America in Winter 1990. Observers classify the huge state as progressive neoliberal party-democracy, known for its low national debt and the low crime rate.
Most of the adept and reasonable citizens are content with the circumstances. They have the reputation to be hedonistic and fair and enjoy an outstanding infrastructure. The biggest difference to other countries lies in the range of National debt.
Corporation is not a member of an alliance.
A state where the person with the most wealth rules.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Bull|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Anthem||Money Money Money!|
|Indicators||Corporation||Average state (826)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||111,575 €||98,140 €|
|Annual average of inflation||1.42 %||2.06 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.45 %||0.81 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||2.94 %||2.03 %|
|Social benefits ratio||6.84 %||8.20 %|
|Public spending ratio||14.59 %||28.65 %|
|Tax rate||12.85 %||28.27 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- New world feature: Rate states!
- World Bristol with purely English world forum starts at May 15th!
- Another free state slot since March!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- Felrim from Thembria initiated the reform Universal Healthcare.
- The regent chobrien from the state PRUSA is going into a convalescent center.
- In Thembria, ruled by Felrim, the project Cure for Malaria has been started.
- In Gurkenland, ruled by Esteban_Escobar, the project Malariaheilung has been started.
- The regent okkani from the state Basilea is addressing the people with a stirring speech.
- Fritz vonJunker from Hungaryan initiated the reform Universal Healthcare.
- t0bsi from OrcusIII initiated the reform Pazifismus.
- The regent GeneralStumpfol from the state Redhurst is going into a convalescent center.
- GeneralStumpfol organized a secret conference inRedhurst.
- GeneralStumpfol is recruiting new troops in Redhurst in the world .