The affairs of state of Mughul Empire, formerly India, were taken over by the regent hades token in Autumn 1990. Observers classify the giant state as conservative neoliberal plutocracy, known for its high net income and the high corruption.
Most of the moderately educated and reasonable citizens are content with the circumstances. They have the reputation to be diligent and animal-loving and enjoy an outstanding infrastructure. The biggest difference to other countries lies in the range of Stock index.
Mughul Empire is not a member of an alliance.
When you see this text, please alter under "change state" the description.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||crown|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Indicators||Mughul Empire||Average state (937)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||1,345 €||1,311 €|
|Annual average of inflation||3.75 %||3.77 %|
|Annual average of population growth||1.30 %||1.19 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||2.59 %||2.16 %|
|Social benefits ratio||1.74 %||7.11 %|
|Public spending ratio||24.23 %||25.49 %|
|Tax rate||19.01 %||23.69 %|
|Debt rate||464.54 %||191.44 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- New little world feature: Bypass reform blockades! Here!
- New competition: Weakest Indian economy! Here!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- The regent Globaltom changed the budget in Imphalia .
- The regent Philip Robin changed the budget in State of flux.
- The regent BARIGA changed the budget in EASYCITY.
- The regent austinaryan changed the budget in Imperial UK.
- The regent blutiger Neuner changed the budget in Letetien.
- Mikha33 founded the new state Transtanistan.
- blutiger Neuner from Mandalien initiated the reform Geldreform II.
- The regent blutiger Neuner from Mandalien is visiting foreign presidents.
- The regent BARIGA changed the budget in The Plan B.
- The regent blutiger Neuner from the state Mandalien is going into a convalescent center.