The affairs of state of Wiyvren, formerly USA, were taken over by the regent in Spring 1990. Observers classify the huge state as progressive neoliberal party-democracy, known for its high net income and the high bureaucracy.
Most of the educated and reasonable citizens are very content with the circumstances. They have the reputation to be hedonistic and self-confident and enjoy a healthy environment. The biggest difference to other countries lies in the range of Capital.
Random event: a long lasting period of drought causes crop failure and rising food prices
Wiyvren is not a member of an alliance.
When you see this text, please alter under "change state" the description.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Harpy Eagle|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Indicators||Wiyvren||Average state (2926)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||32,272 €||55,299 €|
|Annual average of inflation||1.69 %||2.02 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.75 %||0.68 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||0.15 %||1.94 %|
|Social benefits ratio||7.52 %||9.23 %|
|Public spending ratio||38.44 %||29.69 %|
|Tax rate||34.19 %||30.75 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- Compensation for server problems, competition about next task, second English speaking world and more: Here!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- The leader TyPin of the alliance True Way has accepted the application from the state Sisao.
- The regent stuzziconi changed the budget in Bergomo.
- Bodo Figwit from Bodoristan initiated the reform Verwaltungsreform I.
- The regent mattii changed the budget in Karen.
- The regent 1. WARLORD changed the budget in BLT.
- The regent 1. WARLORD changed the budget in __USA_.
- The regent 1. WARLORD from the state German_Empire is going into a convalescent center.
- The regent Kosmos changed the budget in Glasshole.
- The regent icewolf170491 from the state Thunderland is going into a convalescent center.
- The regent icewolf170491 from the state Thunderland is addressing the people with a stirring speech.