The affairs of state of Deutschlannd, formerly Germany, were taken over by the regent lorena07 in Winter 1990. Observers classify the big state as progressive social liberal party-democracy, known for its low national debt and the low crime rate.
Most of the intelligent and egalitarian citizens are happy with the circumstances. They have the reputation to be sportive and fair and enjoy a healthy environment. The biggest difference to other countries lies in the range of National debt.
Deutschlannd is not a member of an alliance.
When you see this text, please alter under "change state" the description.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Adler|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Indicators||Deutschlannd||Average state (1308)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||82,772 €||117,472 €|
|Annual average of inflation||2.05 %||2.06 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.72 %||0.54 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||1.72 %||2.04 %|
|Social benefits ratio||2.61 %||8.83 %|
|Public spending ratio||21.94 %||34.21 %|
|Tax rate||36.82 %||32.92 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- New world feature: Rate states!
- World Bristol with purely English world forum starts at May 15th!
- Another free state slot since March!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- The regent Gneisau from the state Obere Pfalz is going into a convalescent center.
- The regent Barbaron from the state Batida de Coco is going into a convalescent center.
- Gneisau from Obere Pfalz initiated the reform Elitärer Transhumanismus.
- Servierer organized a secret conference inSangue.
- StatlerNWaldorf from Beer Hall initiated the reform Privatized Healthcare.
- The regent fflow from the state Ostloh is addressing the people with a stirring speech.
- Buschamann from Sheldopia initiated the reform Egalitärer Transhumanismus.
- The regent Merlynx from the state Langton is addressing the people with a stirring speech.
- Jack933 from Drakuria initiated the reform Pension Reform.
- Kilgore Trout rated state Genexian States in World Bristol.