|State calculations are running, actions are permitted again after 0:30 AM Central European time. Meanwhile you could visit the forum.|
The affairs of state of Roberto19, formerly Germany, were taken over by the regent Roberto19 in Autumn 1990. Observers classify the midsize state as progressive social liberal party-democracy, known for its low national debt and the low crime rate.
Most of the very educated and reasonable citizens are happy with the circumstances. They have a reputation to be sportive and fair. Further they enjoy an outstanding infrastructure. Compared with other countries, the most distinctive difference is the National debt.
Random event: a bumper crop lets food prices collapse
Roberto19 is not a member of an alliance.
When you see this text, please alter under "change state" the description.
|Heraldic animal / symbol|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Indicators||Roberto19||Average state (10154)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||23,850 €||38,284 €|
|Annual average of inflation||1.34 %||2.10 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.08 %||0.24 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||0.01 %||2.26 %|
|Social benefits ratio||18.67 %||13.95 %|
|Public spending ratio||51.07 %||37.89 %|
|Tax rate||52.62 %||40.21 %|
|Debt rate||-632.85 %||703.95 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- The leader Brox of the alliance Germanenbund has accepted the application from the state Stauern.
- österreich2 changed the declarations of state Innsbruck.
- The regent Diekenfrost changed the budget in Be Happy.
- österreich2 organized a secret conference inInnsbruck.
- In Merkelhausen, ruled by AcaB, the project Personal Rapid Transit has been started.
- The regent Number Zero changed the budget in Rhazzazor.
- The regent Ubi from the state Tem1US is going into a convalescent center.
- The alliance Evolution supports the state Willow with massive payments.
- The alliance Evolution supports the state Juniper with massive payments.
- In Himland, ruled by McOldCastle, the project Personal Rapid Transit has been started.