The affairs of state of Gran Panonia, formerly Germany, were taken over by the regent Frankonator in Spring 1990. Observers classify the big state as progressive social liberal party-democracy, known for its high net income and the low crime rate.
Most of the ingenious and reasonable citizens are very happy with the circumstances. They have the reputation to be sportive and fair and enjoy excellent health. The biggest difference to other countries lies in the range of Military.
Gran Panonia is not a member of an alliance.
When you see this text, please alter under "change state" the description.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Panonischer Problembär|
|Capital city||Panonia City|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Anthem||Auf zu neuen Ufern, Hoch zum nächsten Gipfel, Panonia ist die Blüte dieser Welt!|
|Indicators||Gran Panonia||Average state (425)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||179,177 €||187,907 €|
|Annual average of inflation||2.35 %||2.09 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.94 %||0.78 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||2.00 %||2.00 %|
|Social benefits ratio||7.06 %||9.15 %|
|Public spending ratio||31.91 %||36.00 %|
|Tax rate||25.17 %||32.02 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- Compensation for server problems, competition about next task, second English speaking world and more: Here!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- The regent joell676 from Barcelos is visiting foreign presidents.
- Regent AntyCrist joined World Blackpool with ALMFV.
- The regent joell676 from the state Barcelos is addressing the people with a stirring speech.
- AntyCrist founded the new state ALMFV.
- ciech upgraded his account to Premium. Have fun and thank you very much!
- katroaster changed the declarations of state Muggle World.
- Lawrence1904 organized a secret conference inSwabiapolis.
- The regent Lawrence1904 from the state Swabiapolis is going into a convalescent center.
- katroaster founded the new state Muggle World.
- The alliance Union for Peace supports the state Lis with massive payments.