The affairs of state of Gran Panonia, formerly Germany, were taken over by the regent Frankonator in Spring 1990. Observers classify the big state as progressive social liberal party-democracy, known for its high net income and the low crime rate.
Most of the ingenious and reasonable citizens are very happy with the circumstances. They have the reputation to be sportive and fair and enjoy excellent health. The biggest difference to other countries lies in the range of Military.
Gran Panonia is not a member of an alliance.
When you see this text, please alter under "change state" the description.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Panonischer Problembär|
|Capital city||Panonia City|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Anthem||Auf zu neuen Ufern, Hoch zum nächsten Gipfel, Panonia ist die Blüte dieser Welt!|
|Indicators||Gran Panonia||Average state (451)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||179,177 €||191,039 €|
|Annual average of inflation||2.35 %||2.11 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.94 %||0.79 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||2.00 %||2.01 %|
|Social benefits ratio||7.06 %||9.30 %|
|Public spending ratio||31.91 %||36.48 %|
|Tax rate||25.17 %||32.40 %|
|Debt rate||200.63 %||-7.50 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- New little world feature: Bypass reform blockades! Here!
- New competition: Weakest Indian economy! Here!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- We welcome the new regent IdleVanity!
- The regent Samael from the state New Yorkshire is going into a convalescent center.
- In Chesapeake, ruled by William II, the project Nuclear Disarmament has been started.
- wardy5x from USSR1 initiated the reform Money Reform I.
- Simufreak from Freakan initiated the reform Geldreform I.
- MrTomas founded the new state Lithuania.
- We welcome the new regent MrTomas!
- Jack Birchenall from Free Ulster initiated the reform Flat Income Tax.
- The regent Nele1306 from the state UDSE is addressing the people with a stirring speech.
- Ernesto32 from Kampuchea initiated the reform Geldreform II.