The affairs of state of Frandilandie IV, formerly USA, were taken over by the regent Frandicomos in Winter 1990. Observers classify the very huge state as progressive neoliberal party-democracy, known for its high net income and the low crime rate.
Most of the ingenious and reasonable citizens are very happy with the circumstances. They have the reputation to be hedonistic and fair and enjoy excellent health. The biggest difference to other countries lies in the range of Stock index.
Frandilandie IV is not a member of an alliance.
When you see this text, please alter under "change state" the description.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Holy Mussel|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Anthem||Smile, without a reason why. Love, as if you were a child. Smile, no matter what they tell you. Don't listen to a word they say 'cause life is beatiful that way.|
|Indicators||Frandilandie IV||Average state (78)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||248,425 €||280,510 €|
|Annual average of inflation||2.00 %||2.00 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.96 %||1.00 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||1.99 %||1.98 %|
|Social benefits ratio||4.44 %||7.06 %|
|Public spending ratio||15.52 %||31.70 %|
|Tax rate||15.47 %||26.07 %|
|Debt rate||-14.78 %||-3.67 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- Competition: Weakest Indian economy! Here!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- The regent Akibaba changed the budget in Avioctus.
- The regent Akibaba changed the budget in Raseac.
- The regent Akibaba changed the budget in Suriam.
- The alliance UEEN supports the state Iran 2 with massive payments.
- The alliance UEEN supports the state Quatschi with massive payments.
- The alliance UEEN supports the state Xox with massive payments.
- The alliance UEEN supports the state Wohareia with massive payments.
- The alliance UEEN supports the state Azalea with massive payments.
- The alliance UEEN supports the state Schweizeristan with massive payments.
- The alliance UEEN supports the state Watertown with massive payments.