The affairs of state of Magic Questions, formerly USA, were taken over by the regent beyonddenial in Autumn 1990. Observers classify the huge state as progressive social liberal party-democracy, known for its low national debt and the low crime rate.
Most of the adept and reasonable citizens are content with the circumstances. They have the reputation to be sportive and freedom-loving and enjoy an outstanding infrastructure. The biggest difference to other countries lies in the range of National debt.
Magic Questions is not a member of an alliance.
When you see this text, please alter under "change state" the description.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Goose|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Anthem||The Politics Of Dancing|
|Indicators||Magic Questions||Average state (2090)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||87,920 €||73,259 €|
|Annual average of inflation||2.44 %||2.04 %|
|Annual average of population growth||1.14 %||0.70 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||2.83 %||1.98 %|
|Social benefits ratio||5.05 %||9.17 %|
|Public spending ratio||18.99 %||29.29 %|
|Tax rate||30.03 %||29.95 %|
|Debt rate||-1,901.16 %||243.06 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- New little world feature: Bypass reform blockades! Here!
- New competition: Weakest Indian economy! Here!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- The regent RoW from RoW USA is visiting foreign presidents.
- Wizard Academic rated state W 90 - CS 32 in World Blackpool.
- Wizard Academic rated state S.A. NIGC in World Blackpool.
- The alliance Revolution II supports the state Quaianum with massive payments.
- In Quaianum, ruled by Akibaba, the project Nuclear Disarmament has been started.
- In Pavium Maior, ruled by Akibaba, the project Nuclear Disarmament has been started.
- The regent waldi11 from the state Alp is addressing the people with a stirring speech.
- seraphmk from Kor initiated the reform Verwaltungsreform I.
- Negob founded the new state Donau Wald.
- The regent Sperwer from the state Halorbis is going into a convalescent center.