The affairs of state of Magic Questions, formerly USA, were taken over by the regent beyonddenial in Autumn 1990. Observers classify the huge state as progressive social liberal party-democracy, known for its low national debt and the low crime rate.
Most of the adept and reasonable citizens are content with the circumstances. They have the reputation to be sportive and freedom-loving and enjoy an outstanding infrastructure. The biggest difference to other countries lies in the range of National debt.
Magic Questions is not a member of an alliance.
When you see this text, please alter under "change state" the description.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Goose|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Anthem||The Politics Of Dancing|
|Indicators||Magic Questions||Average state (1932)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||87,920 €||72,401 €|
|Annual average of inflation||2.44 %||2.02 %|
|Annual average of population growth||1.14 %||0.70 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||2.83 %||1.95 %|
|Social benefits ratio||5.05 %||8.92 %|
|Public spending ratio||18.99 %||29.07 %|
|Tax rate||30.03 %||29.88 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- Compensation for server problems, competition about next task, second English speaking world and more: Here!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- The regent MisterChris changed the budget in Carrottopia.
- The regent spitefire changed the budget in Creeping Doom.
- The regent spitefire changed the budget in Ergime.
- The regent imperatus changed the budget in Roma Vii.
- The regent Lakkixy changed the budget in Brahman .
- The regent ShadowsEdge changed the budget in Tress.
- The regent modor changed the budget in pilsen.
- Aceveritas from Rwanda is applying for the alliance Evolution.
- The regent modor changed the budget in Mendor.
- The regent Razick changed the budget in Rayash.