The affairs of state of Excalibur, formerly USA, were taken over by the regent in Winter 1990. Observers classify the huge state as progressive neoliberal plutocracy, known for its high national debt and the low crime rate.
Most of the very educated and severely observed citizens are discontent with the circumstances. They have the reputation to be hedonistic and self-confident and enjoy an outstanding infrastructure. The biggest difference to other countries lies in the range of National debt.
Excalibur is not a member of an alliance.
An Tropical Utopia ruled with strict procedural style since leaders are Master Gods.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Centaur|
|Capital city||Ultra Prime|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Indicators||Excalibur||Average state (1813)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||35,012 €||58,655 €|
|Annual average of inflation||1.62 %||2.00 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.08 %||0.68 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||0.15 %||1.95 %|
|Social benefits ratio||18.11 %||8.11 %|
|Public spending ratio||65.18 %||28.62 %|
|Tax rate||41.02 %||30.00 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- New world feature: Rate states!
- World Bristol with purely English world forum starts at May 15th!
- Another free state slot since March!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- In DEUTSHE_ORDNUNG, ruled by 1. WARLORD, the project Weltraumwaffen has been started.
- The regent Graf Vitus from the state Xaverin is going into a convalescent center.
- Graf Vitus is recruiting new troops in Xaverin in the world .
- The regent Graf Vitus from the state Xaverin is addressing the people with a stirring speech.
- In GELDLOS, ruled by 1. WARLORD, the project Raketen has been started.
- The regent Reginaldo from Rhein Ruhr Land is visiting foreign presidents.
- In Ausbeutistan, ruled by Jozilla, the project Atombombe has been started.
- The regent Redstrike propagates a new reform in Ten no Ryuu.
- The regent Redstrike from the state Ten no Ryuu is going into a convalescent center.
- Roger Fenwick from Grand Fenwick initiated the reform Money Reform I.