† Minjur Paradise
The affairs of state of † Minjur Paradise, formerly India, were taken over by the regent subsug86 in Spring 1990. Observers classify the giant state as progressive neoliberal party-democracy, known for its high net income and the high crime rate.
Most of the mostly illiterate and reasonable citizens are content with the circumstances. They have a reputation to be diligent and animal-loving. Further they enjoy a healthy environment. Compared with other countries, the most distinctive difference is the Money supply.
† Minjur Paradise is not a member of an alliance.
Minjur Paradise is a wonderful eco friendly nation, full of tourist spots and happy compassionate citizens.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Street Dog|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Anthem||Let's be happy, Let others be happy|
|Indicators||† Minjur Paradise||Average state (354)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||1,257 €||2,477 €|
|Annual average of inflation||2.99 %||4.08 %|
|Annual average of population growth||1.21 %||1.25 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||1.47 %||2.14 %|
|Social benefits ratio||2.90 %||11.21 %|
|Public spending ratio||24.01 %||31.23 %|
|Tax rate||23.21 %||27.54 %|
|Debt rate||77.19 %||84.38 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- Blue Wizard rated state Wadilistan in World Olympus.
- The regent Blue Wizard from Olympk made a trade treaty with Wadilistan.
- We welcome the new regent JTxRANGER!
- The alliance ImperialEntente supports the state Aal Dra Khosi with massive payments.
- The alliance ImperialEntente supports the state Tsholofelo with massive payments.
- The alliance ImperialEntente supports the state Seeland with massive payments.
- The alliance ImperialEntente supports the state Asio with massive payments.
- The alliance ImperialEntente supports the state Meldavien with massive payments.
- In Stabilia, ruled by adamljames, the project Cure for Malaria has been started.
- The regent Plop from the state HaitiUsa1 is going into a convalescent center.