|State calculations are running, actions are permitted again after 0:30 AM Central European time. Meanwhile you could visit the forum.|
The affairs of state of Monetistan, formerly Germany, were taken over by the regent micha2306 in Summer 1990. Observers classify the big state as progressive social liberal party-democracy, known for its high net income and the low crime rate.
Most of the highly intelligent and reasonable citizens are very happy with the circumstances. They have the reputation to be sportive and freedom-loving and enjoy a healthy environment. The biggest difference to other countries lies in the range of Stock index.
Monetistan is not a member of an alliance.
- folgt -
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Motten|
|Religion||Glaube an Geld|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Anthem||- folgt -|
|Indicators||Monetistan||Average state (663)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||162,693 €||182,010 €|
|Annual average of inflation||2.46 %||2.12 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.86 %||0.76 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||1.87 %||2.07 %|
|Social benefits ratio||4.32 %||9.11 %|
|Public spending ratio||9.16 %||34.61 %|
|Tax rate||16.21 %||31.97 %|
|Debt rate||-433.82 %||-91.01 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- New little world feature: Bypass reform blockades! Here!
- New competition: Weakest Indian economy! Here!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- We welcome the new regent tristan879!
- Sheep from Schnorfschnorf initiated the reform Laizismus.
- thirrasgo founded the new state Thirrasgo Land.
- We welcome the new regent thirrasgo!
- Wizard Academic rated state UDK in World Manchester.
- Wizard Academic rated state Irdisch Eden in World Manchester.
- Wizard Academic rated state Halls of Hell in World Manchester.
- The leader General_Mangi of BritishZians kicked the state EastGreatZians out of the alliance.
- Loyalist is recruiting new troops in The Hive in the world World Blackpool.
- The regent sulsan from the state Grosssulsan is addressing the people with a stirring speech.