The affairs of state of † Germanica, formerly Germany, were taken over by the regent Thaliondae in Summer 1990. Observers classify the big state as progressive neoliberal plutocracy, known for its low national debt and the low crime rate.
Most of the highly intelligent and severely observed citizens are rather nerved with the circumstances. They have a reputation to be sportive and fair. Further they enjoy an outstanding infrastructure. Compared with other countries, the most distinctive difference is the Capital.
† Germanica is not a member of an alliance.
When you see this text, please alter under "change state" the description.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Bear|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Anthem||Domus Dulcis Domus|
|Indicators||† Germanica||Average state (2343)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||19,469 €||131,680 €|
|Annual average of inflation||-0.32 %||2.19 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.51 %||0.53 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||0.75 %||2.21 %|
|Social benefits ratio||14.78 %||10.67 %|
|Public spending ratio||89.56 %||34.89 %|
|Tax rate||43.63 %||33.97 %|
|Debt rate||-2,952.27 %||-140.58 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- The regent marcox changed the budget in Great Merica.
- The regent marcox changed the budget in Trojana.
- The regent Poyota changed the budget in PoyotaR.
- The regent TomaCanterbry changed the budget in Inthanteli.
- The regent Ingwerlord changed the budget in Ingwerworld.
- Jonathan Bovier from Gasmea initiated the reform Laizismus.
- Pawel Sikorski from Canadien is applying for the alliance Evolution.
- The regent TomaCanterbry from Pan Slavia is visiting foreign presidents.
- The regent Lee Lee changed the budget in Tihaan.
- In Pan Slavia , ruled by TomaCanterbry, the project Orbital weapons has been started.