The affairs of state of Germanica, formerly Germany, were taken over by the regent Thaliondae in Summer 1990. Observers classify the big state as progressive neoliberal plutocracy, known for its low national debt and the low crime rate.
Most of the highly intelligent and severely observed citizens are rather nerved with the circumstances. They have the reputation to be sportive and fair and enjoy an outstanding infrastructure. The biggest difference to other countries lies in the range of Capital.
Germanica is not a member of an alliance.
When you see this text, please alter under "change state" the description.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Bear|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Anthem||Domus Dulcis Domus|
|Indicators||Germanica||Average state (1895)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||19,469 €||117,537 €|
|Annual average of inflation||-0.32 %||2.09 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.51 %||0.49 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||0.75 %||2.12 %|
|Social benefits ratio||14.78 %||10.00 %|
|Public spending ratio||89.56 %||34.36 %|
|Tax rate||43.63 %||33.48 %|
|Debt rate||-2,952.27 %||-169.15 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- New little world feature: Bypass reform blockades! Here!
- New competition: Weakest Indian economy! Here!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- Gataga from Totopia initiated the reform Verwaltungsreform I.
- In Spaltanien, ruled by Regent, the project Wetterkontrolle has been started.
- schnuefferl from Spitzbergen initiated the reform Laizismus.
- Janus99 from FDB is applying for the alliance Germanenbund.
- Janus99 from UNSA is applying for the alliance Globalbund.
- The regent Janus99 from UNSA is visiting foreign presidents.
- The regent 1. WARLORD from BRD_WELTREICH is visiting foreign presidents.
- In UNSA, ruled by Janus99, the project Personal Rapid Transit has been started.
- The regent Janus99 from the state UNSA is addressing the people with a stirring speech.
- The regent battalion from Aspect North made a trade treaty with Novum Olisipon.