The affairs of state of United Britain, formerly Germany, were taken over by the regent RJames91 in Winter 1990. Observers classify the midsize state as progressive neoliberal party-democracy, known for its low national debt and the low crime rate.
Most of the adept and reasonable citizens are happy with the circumstances. They have the reputation to be sportive and fair and enjoy an outstanding infrastructure. The biggest difference to other countries lies in the range of Capital.
United Britain is not a member of an alliance.
When you see this text, please alter under "change state" the description.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Lion|
|Religion||Church of England|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Indicators||United Britain||Average state (3144)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||28,806 €||81,075 €|
|Annual average of inflation||0.55 %||2.06 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.28 %||0.32 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||0.82 %||2.09 %|
|Social benefits ratio||11.03 %||11.13 %|
|Public spending ratio||63.18 %||35.08 %|
|Tax rate||46.10 %||36.21 %|
|Debt rate||-1,178.03 %||-41.94 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- New competition: Weakest Indian economy! Here!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- MrDand4Life from Berana initiated the reform Universal Healthcare.
- The regent William I propagates a new reform in Northern Rhine .
- William I from Northern Rhine initiated the reform Militarism.
- Hiob95 from Grosseuropa initiated the reform Flat Income Tax.
- The regent Benedikt Magnus from the state Technologicum is going into a convalescent center.
- The leader zoootter of the alliance Monien has accepted the application from the state Ortenberg.
- The leader zoootter of the alliance Monien has accepted the application from the state Teutsches Reich.
- The alliance ViVa supports the state F4 with massive payments.
- In Susatum, ruled by Fizz, the project Personal Rapid Transit has been started.
- The regent Thrasolt88 from the state XEuropaX is going into a convalescent center.