The affairs of state of Kilardor, formerly Germany, were taken over by the regent Paolo DCasanova in Spring 1990. Observers classify the midsize state as progressive social liberal party-democracy, known for its low national debt and the low crime rate.
Most of the highly intelligent and reasonable citizens are very content with the circumstances. They have the reputation to be hedonistic and fair and enjoy an outstanding infrastructure. The biggest difference to other countries lies in the range of National debt.
Kilardor is not a member of an alliance.
The Kilardor Republic was formed by great men, and will extende to everywhere.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||The Dragon|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Anthem||Glory! Glory! Fight for your country! This will be the time where you can show how you love your republic and your families!|
|Indicators||Kilardor||Average state (2478)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||123,313 €||100,848 €|
|Annual average of inflation||1.91 %||2.09 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.49 %||0.42 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||3.20 %||2.11 %|
|Social benefits ratio||9.13 %||10.72 %|
|Public spending ratio||35.23 %||34.98 %|
|Tax rate||26.83 %||34.90 %|
|Debt rate||-1,211.63 %||-113.97 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- Competition: Weakest Indian economy! Here!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- The regent Dr. Pwnguin changed the budget in Rakis.
- The regent Zeahil changed the budget in Tyzarth.
- The regent lachfrosch changed the budget in Macajata.
- The regent lachfrosch changed the budget in Schwobalaendle.
- The regent shanewey changed the budget in Eseont.
- The regent Suppenwolf changed the budget in Elefantenherde.
- The regent Wizard Academic changed the budget in Josephia.
- The regent Suppenwolf changed the budget in Wolfsrudel.
- The regent RinNatsume changed the budget in Tanzhiye II.
- Wizard Academic rated state W 90 - CS 16 in World Blackpool.