The affairs of state of † Babicon, formerly Russia, were taken over by the regent Garcy in Winter 1990. Observers classify the big state as progressive social liberal party-democracy, known for its high national debt and the low crime rate.
Most of the enlightened and reasonable citizens are content with the circumstances. They have a reputation to be sportive and fair. Further they enjoy excellent health. Compared with other countries, the most distinctive difference is the National debt.
† Babicon is not a member of an alliance.
not yet informed
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Unicorn|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Anthem||not yet informed|
|Indicators||† Babicon||Average state (1361)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||9,589 €||23,247 €|
|Annual average of inflation||1.85 %||3.03 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.31 %||0.09 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||0.90 %||1.43 %|
|Social benefits ratio||38.21 %||16.20 %|
|Public spending ratio||63.31 %||34.69 %|
|Tax rate||34.63 %||35.65 %|
|Debt rate||4,097.44 %||-115.94 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- Molarios from Deutsche Rev is applying for the alliance Humanismus.
- The regent Pawel Sikorski changed the budget in Brombeerien.
- Eyli founded the new state Eylieria.
- The regent TomaCanterbry changed the budget in Pan Slavia .
- xav1 founded the new state Evora.
- We welcome the new regent xav1!
- The regent David-HUN from Independents is visiting foreign presidents.
- Esser14 changed the declarations of state Essjetunion.
- In Deutsche Rev, ruled by Molarios, the project Personal Rapid Transit has been started.
- The regent Petotti changed the budget in Artlandia.