The affairs of state of Luebars, formerly Germany, were taken over by the regent rutzel in Spring 1990. Observers classify the midsize state as progressive social liberal plutocracy, known for its high net income and the low crime rate.
Most of the adept and reasonable citizens are very content with the circumstances. They have the reputation to be sportive and fair and enjoy a healthy environment. The biggest difference to other countries lies in the range of Capital.
Luebars is not a member of an alliance.
When you see this text, please alter under "change state" the description.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Pferd|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Anthem||Gave my heart an engagement ring. She took everything. Everything I gave her, Oh sweet sixteen. Well I'll do anything For my sweet sixteen Oh I'll do anything|
|Indicators||Luebars||Average state (3330)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||38,482 €||78,355 €|
|Annual average of inflation||1.40 %||2.09 %|
|Annual average of population growth||-0.08 %||0.30 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||0.51 %||2.14 %|
|Social benefits ratio||18.47 %||11.17 %|
|Public spending ratio||47.09 %||34.83 %|
|Tax rate||40.62 %||36.47 %|
|Debt rate||235.04 %||-35.64 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- New little world feature: Bypass reform blockades! Here!
- New competition: Weakest Indian economy! Here!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- The regent User-1997 changed the budget in Rohstoffmacht.
- The regent zuStaufenberg changed the budget in Trello.
- The regent Mostindien changed the budget in Romaput.
- The regent Khalam changed the budget in Pannion.
- The regent User-1997 changed the budget in Bunte RD.
- battalion founded the new state Warrior Patrol.
- The regent jakerlake from the state Machtig is addressing the people with a stirring speech.
- The regent Regent-1997 changed the budget in W 90 - CS 24.
- jakerlake from Hechtingen initiated the reform Pension Reform.
- The regent jakerlake propagates a new reform in Hechtingen.