The affairs of state of Chisima, formerly Russia, were taken over by the regent Yasupa in Summer 1990. Observers classify the big state as progressive neoliberal party-democracy, known for its low national debt and the low crime rate.
Most of the highly intelligent and reasonable citizens are very content with the circumstances. They have a reputation to be sportive and fair. Further they enjoy an outstanding infrastructure. Compared with other countries, the most distinctive difference is the National debt.
Chisima is not a member of an alliance.
Chisima was born in territorial disputes. Mountains, endless forests and a lot of islands dominate the country. Although this nation is young, the national unity is high.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Reindeer|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Anthem||Rose Crimson Moon|
|Indicators||Chisima||Average state (479)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||26,400 €||47,449 €|
|Annual average of inflation||2.47 %||3.49 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.60 %||0.32 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||2.22 %||1.67 %|
|Social benefits ratio||11.87 %||16.49 %|
|Public spending ratio||30.67 %||39.49 %|
|Tax rate||35.62 %||36.47 %|
|Debt rate||-1,285.85 %||-17.38 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- In Def Realism, ruled by Unborn, the project Lunar Colony has been started.
- MarcusXIII changed the declarations of state Borea.
- In Borea, ruled by MarcusXIII, the project Atomic bomb has been started.
- Liese1300 from Drumnonia initiated the reform Verwaltungsreform I.
- nikiyyy changed the declarations of state Buedefaarba.
- The leader Tautamaras of the alliance Breen Fed has changed some parameters.
- The alliance Breen Fed supports the state Ulong with massive payments.
- The leader Tautamaras of the alliance Breen Fed has accepted the application from the state Ulong.
- Tautamaras from Ulong is applying for the alliance Breen Fed.
- The alliance Breen Fed supports the state Orestrien with massive payments.