The affairs of state of Tarranova, formerly USA, were taken over by the regent walterix in Spring 1990. Observers classify the big state as progressive neoliberal party-democracy, known for its high net income and the low crime rate.
Most of the ingenious and reasonable citizens are very happy with the circumstances. They have a reputation to be sportive and self-confident. Further they enjoy excellent health. Compared with other countries, the most distinctive difference is the Stock index.
Tarranova is not a member of an alliance.
When you see this text, please alter under "change state" the description.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Lion|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Anthem||In King we Trust|
|Indicators||Tarranova||Average state (850)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||273,741 €||135,363 €|
|Annual average of inflation||2.12 %||2.16 %|
|Annual average of population growth||-0.52 %||0.97 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||2.19 %||2.16 %|
|Social benefits ratio||16.73 %||9.55 %|
|Public spending ratio||46.63 %||29.47 %|
|Tax rate||43.06 %||28.12 %|
|Debt rate||-246.23 %||-163.74 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- New competition: Most projects! Here!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- We welcome the new regent maggie555!
- The regent Akibaba changed the budget in Upper Riverside.
- The regent Basil II changed the budget in Lackawana.
- The regent Harald XIV. from the state Vestmark is going into a convalescent center.
- The regent Harald XIV. from the state Vesterland is going into a convalescent center.
- The leader Margarethe I. of the alliance Scandinavia has accepted the application from the state Bernberg.
- The regent Harald XVI. from the state Jutlandica is going into a convalescent center.
- The regent Margarethe I. from the state Danmarcia is going into a convalescent center.
- The regent Margarethe I. from the state Norwegia is going into a convalescent center.
- The regent Errror42 from the state Oyasumi is addressing the people with a stirring speech.