The affairs of state of Ehngha, formerly USA, were taken over by the regent kinggingerman in Autumn 1990. Observers classify the very huge state as progressive socialistic party-democracy, known for its high net income and the low crime rate.
Most of the ingenious and egalitarian citizens are very happy with the circumstances. They have a reputation to be hedonistic and fair. Further they enjoy excellent health. Compared with other countries, the most distinctive difference is the Capital.
Ehngha is not a member of an alliance.
When you see this text, please alter under "change state" the description.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Liche|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Anthem||Unbreakable union of free republics, Great Rus' has joined forever! Long live the created by the will of peoples United and mighty Ehn'gha|
|Indicators||Ehngha||Average state (80)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||117,704 €||289,224 €|
|Annual average of inflation||1.21 %||2.02 %|
|Annual average of population growth||1.34 %||0.99 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||2.18 %||1.99 %|
|Social benefits ratio||7.01 %||6.76 %|
|Public spending ratio||22.67 %||32.61 %|
|Tax rate||24.79 %||25.71 %|
|Debt rate||-321.19 %||-21.92 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- World state rating reworked: Here!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- Sabellian from Frentana initiated the reform Anarcho-Capitalism.
- rigani_1821 from Neo Byzantio initiated the reform Labor Market Reform.
- redstar82 from Peace country initiated the reform Geldreform I.
- redstar82 from KSA initiated the reform Geldreform II.
- In Bourgogne, ruled by Bragelonne, the project Personal Rapid Transit has been started.
- The regent Bragelonne from Bourgogne is visiting foreign presidents.
- Frodo_Torcuato from Torcuatoland initiated the reform Labor Market Reform.
- Bragelonne is recruiting new troops in Bourgogne in the world .
- yayme9009 from Astrax initiated the reform Laicism.
- The regent Katsuraan from the state Charaldia is going into a convalescent center.