The affairs of state of Critoloby, formerly USA, were taken over by the regent david900 in Summer 1990. Observers classify the huge state as conservative liberal plutocracy, known for its high net income and the high corruption.
Most of the moderately educated and nationalistic citizens are very discontent with the circumstances. They have the reputation to be sportive and freedom-loving and enjoy an outstanding infrastructure. The biggest difference to other countries lies in the range of Military.
Critoloby is not a member of an alliance.
When you see this text, please alter under "change state" the description.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Dragon|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Anthem||We join our hand united we stan under one flag ,oh our glorius nation,our glorius leader scatter our enemies,united reign over us|
|Indicators||Critoloby||Average state (16641)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||37,384 €||30,676 €|
|Annual average of inflation||2.85 %||2.03 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.72 %||0.76 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||4.47 %||2.40 %|
|Social benefits ratio||6.72 %||10.11 %|
|Public spending ratio||33.64 %||33.26 %|
|Tax rate||30.19 %||30.91 %|
|Debt rate||684.50 %||742.02 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- The regent Lenobia from the state Tulsa is going into a convalescent center.
- In BRD3, ruled by Sven2311, the project Krebsheilung has been started.
- LordMarcel changed the declarations of state Martinesien.
- The alliance ViVa supports the state Pakhtonistan with massive payments.
- The alliance ViVa supports the state Nowheeere with massive payments.
- DennisMaesen from Zutendaal initiated the reform Laicism.
- The regent esquire47 propagates a new reform in Libre.
- esquire47 from Libre initiated the reform Administration Reform .
- The regent Lady Firechild from Recnary is visiting foreign presidents.
- The regent Lady Firechild from the state Ukrajina is addressing the people with a stirring speech.