The affairs of state of † Ruskina, formerly Russia, were taken over by the regent freespeach in Summer 1990. Observers classify the big state as progressive neoliberal party-democracy, known for its high net income and the low crime rate.
Most of the ingenious and severely observed citizens are happy with the circumstances. They have a reputation to be hedonistic and fair. Further they enjoy excellent health. Compared with other countries, the most distinctive difference is the Capital.
† Ruskina is not a member of an alliance.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Bear|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Anthem||Strive to help the nation|
|Indicators||† Ruskina||Average state (122)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||23,642 €||93,767 €|
|Annual average of inflation||0.94 %||3.40 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.37 %||0.60 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||1.94 %||1.48 %|
|Social benefits ratio||3.30 %||16.75 %|
|Public spending ratio||26.20 %||40.95 %|
|Tax rate||26.14 %||37.26 %|
|Debt rate||64.89 %||1.43 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
2 comments | 1 All ratings | Average of ratings: 5.00
|ystradband||26.10.2009 23:44||not rated|
|Hi. There's no password to enter the alliance forum. Do you have another account on the same computer as that can cause this problem. If not, you could ask for an admin to look at it in the bugs forum. Cheers.|
|ystradband||18.10.2009 16:25||Players rating: 5|
|Welcome to Evolution! :)|
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- The regent nawal changed the budget in Nawalia.
- The regent de Barass changed the budget in Alps.
- The regent VoltaireI changed the budget in Charlie.
- The regent adder changed the budget in Felis Felida.
- The regent adder changed the budget in Holsteinsued.
- The regent adder changed the budget in Feuerreich.
- The regent BENJAMIN N changed the budget in Arthur.
- The regent BENJAMIN N changed the budget in Of Normandy.
- The regent vudel19 changed the budget in Freedya.
- The regent VoltaireI changed the budget in Great Voltaire.