|State calculations are running, actions are permitted again after 0:30 AM Central European time. Meanwhile you could visit the forum.|
The affairs of state of BreadNbUTTER, formerly USA, were taken over by the regent LosMeHelp in Summer 1990. Observers classify the huge state as progressive social liberal party-democracy, known for its low national debt and the low crime rate.
Most of the adept and reasonable citizens are discontent with the circumstances. They have a reputation to be sportive and freedom-loving. Further they enjoy an outstanding infrastructure. Compared with other countries, the most distinctive difference is the Capital.
BreadNbUTTER is not a member of an alliance.
When you see this text, please alter under "change state" the description.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||goofer|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Anthem||We have no anthem cause our state is not great but just wait soon it shall be.|
|Indicators||BreadNbUTTER||Average state (3409)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||37,740 €||58,335 €|
|Annual average of inflation||1.66 %||2.04 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.62 %||0.70 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||0.76 %||1.97 %|
|Social benefits ratio||19.79 %||9.79 %|
|Public spending ratio||54.72 %||30.03 %|
|Tax rate||47.55 %||30.81 %|
|Debt rate||-214.74 %||544.59 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- Compensation for the omitted quarter one month ago: Here!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- We welcome the new regent DeadlyStrike6!
- vickersvimy founded the new state Grand Britain.
- Regent vickersvimy joined the new world World Lima with Makidonia.
- vickersvimy founded the new state Makidonia.
- The regent vickersvimy propagates a new reform in Makidon.
- ciech rated state Abheron in World Lima.
- vickersvimy founded the new state Makidon.
- izey45 founded the new state Neuschwabental.
- The regent Charlie666 from the state Neudolomitien is going into a convalescent center.
- The regent izey45 from the state Graf Bismarck is addressing the people with a stirring speech.