The affairs of state of † Bulgaria, formerly Germany, were taken over by the regent Vercingetorix in Winter 1990. Observers classify the big state as progressive social liberal party-democracy, known for its high net income and the low crime rate.
Most of the ingenious and egalitarian citizens are very happy with the circumstances. They have a reputation to be hedonistic and animal-loving. Further they enjoy excellent health. Compared with other countries, the most distinctive difference is the Money supply.
† Bulgaria is not a member of an alliance.
In the elections during the Winter of 1990, current regent Vercingetorix was elected as the head of a coalition government consisting of several parties. During the next four years he tried to implement various laws and reforms that would benefit the troubled country, but was constantly hampered by his coalition partners. However, he managed to gain the respect of the population, which supported his progressive ideas. As a result, on the next elections he was given full control of the government with massive public support. He then proceeded to disband the parliament, replacing it with a council of experts to assist him in making decisions. His second term in office went off to an amazing start, reassuring the people that they had made the right choice. However, the country soon faced many problems, most of them caused by Vercingetorix's rather extreme policies. Despite this, public support for his continued rule remained high for decades and people gradually accepted the idea that he was going to be regent for life.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Meerkat|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Anthem||Progress through knowledge|
|Indicators||† Bulgaria||Average state (28)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||126,841 €||971,008 €|
|Annual average of inflation||1.23 %||2.34 %|
|Annual average of population growth||1.01 %||0.54 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||1.80 %||2.00 %|
|Social benefits ratio||3.71 %||5.51 %|
|Public spending ratio||27.19 %||40.95 %|
|Tax rate||16.45 %||31.02 %|
|Debt rate||-771.43 %||-5.92 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
9 comments | 4 All ratings | Average of ratings: 5.00
|ystradband||27.03.2010 00:19||Players rating: 5|
|Age 91... Health 8.02? This is getting a bit silly now!|
|418||16.08.2009 17:51||not rated|
|vvv - that was me!|
|Vercingetorix||12.08.2009 22:05||not rated|
|Thanks! I see someone bought some shares - thanks for trusting me to increase their value! However, why buy currency? Its value will decrease when I increase the money supply.|
|ystradband||11.08.2009 22:37||Players rating: 5|
|Perhaps we should also aim for the record number of posts on a state's homepage? Keep up the good work - we've just paid a cash award to your state. :)|
|Vercingetorix||11.08.2009 21:43||not rated|
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- 1. WARLORD from Das V Reich initiated the reform Negative Einkommenssteuer.
- The regent recklette from the state Argestanien is going into a convalescent center.
- Thinking Jimmy organized a secret conference inSchweinchen.
- The regent Mechines from the state Koslye is going into a convalescent center.
- Amadin from Mamelukien initiated the reform Vollgeld.
- In VolksBRD, ruled by Padi, the project Personal Rapid Transit has been started.
- fregon from Deutschland10 is applying for the alliance Germanenbund.
- The leader Burkean of the alliance Eternal Love has accepted the application from the state Dixie.
- Mechines founded the new state Koslye.
- Burkean from Dixie is applying for the alliance Eternal Love.