The affairs of state of Bulgaria, formerly Germany, were taken over by the regent Vercingetorix in Winter 1990. Observers classify the big state as progressive social liberal party-democracy, known for its high net income and the low crime rate.
Most of the ingenious and egalitarian citizens are very happy with the circumstances. They have the reputation to be hedonistic and animal-loving and enjoy excellent health. The biggest difference to other countries lies in the range of Military.
Bulgaria is not a member of an alliance.
In the elections during the Winter of 1990, current regent Vercingetorix was elected as the head of a coalition government consisting of several parties. During the next four years he tried to implement various laws and reforms that would benefit the troubled country, but was constantly hampered by his coalition partners. However, he managed to gain the respect of the population, which supported his progressive ideas. As a result, on the next elections he was given full control of the government with massive public support. He then proceeded to disband the parliament, replacing it with a council of experts to assist him in making decisions. His second term in office went off to an amazing start, reassuring the people that they had made the right choice. However, the country soon faced many problems, most of them caused by Vercingetorix's rather extreme policies. Despite this, public support for his continued rule remained high for decades and people gradually accepted the idea that he was going to be regent for life.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Meerkat|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Anthem||Progress through knowledge|
|Indicators||Bulgaria||Average state (21)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||126,841 €||493,709 €|
|Annual average of inflation||1.23 %||2.14 %|
|Annual average of population growth||1.01 %||0.64 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||1.80 %||1.95 %|
|Social benefits ratio||3.71 %||5.33 %|
|Public spending ratio||27.19 %||41.64 %|
|Tax rate||16.45 %||29.07 %|
|Debt rate||-771.43 %||-19.40 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
9 comments | 4 All ratings | Average of ratings: 5.00
|ystradband||27.03.2010 00:19||Players rating: 5|
|Age 91... Health 8.02? This is getting a bit silly now!|
|418||16.08.2009 17:51||not rated|
|vvv - that was me!|
|Vercingetorix||12.08.2009 22:05||not rated|
|Thanks! I see someone bought some shares - thanks for trusting me to increase their value! However, why buy currency? Its value will decrease when I increase the money supply.|
|ystradband||11.08.2009 22:37||Players rating: 5|
|Perhaps we should also aim for the record number of posts on a state's homepage? Keep up the good work - we've just paid a cash award to your state. :)|
|Vercingetorix||11.08.2009 21:43||not rated|
- New little world feature: Bypass reform blockades! Here!
- New competition: Weakest Indian economy! Here!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- baguspp founded the new state Alumunia.
- TheLastShah founded the new state Land der Arier.
- Regent baguspp joined World Marseille with Nitrasia.
- The regent DarthV1 changed the budget in IGBRI.
- Janus99 from UNSA initiated the reform Steuerreform I.
- The regent Janus99 propagates a new reform in UNSA.
- ciech is attacking W 90 - CS 36 with troops from Jayapura in the world World Blackpool.
- The regent Smirne changed the budget in Chiappadonia.
- ciech rated state W 90 - CS 36 in World Blackpool.
- baguspp founded the new state Nitrasia.