The affairs of state of Oceaniad, formerly Russia, were taken over by the regent Tak in Winter 1990. Observers classify the huge state as progressive social liberal party-democracy, known for its high net income and the low crime rate.
Most of the ingenious and egalitarian citizens are very happy with the circumstances. They have the reputation to be sportive and animal-loving and enjoy excellent health. The biggest difference to other countries lies in the range of Capital.
Oceaniad is not a member of an alliance.
Oceaniad! For the Peace.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Shark|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Indicators||Oceaniad||Average state (9)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||25,161 €||215,702 €|
|Annual average of inflation||1.43 %||3.31 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.81 %||0.58 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||1.24 %||1.28 %|
|Social benefits ratio||14.79 %||12.86 %|
|Public spending ratio||63.63 %||46.86 %|
|Tax rate||48.91 %||39.99 %|
|Debt rate||-79.73 %||-57.58 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- New little world feature: Bypass reform blockades! Here!
- New competition: Weakest Indian economy! Here!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- The regent Charlie666 changed the budget in Fortunien.
- The regent Charlie666 changed the budget in Nordland II.
- The regent Heguan changed the budget in Mohnia.
- The regent dasechte changed the budget in Dasechte.
- The regent SoulReaper_91 changed the budget in Minmatar.
- The regent Irmi changed the budget in Irmingardia .
- The regent SoulReaper_91 changed the budget in Asgardr.
- The regent SoulReaper_91 changed the budget in Mojia.
- The regent MacJu changed the budget in Tidrenia.
- The regent SoulReaper_91 changed the budget in Innsmouth.