The affairs of state of † Apshai, formerly Germany, were taken over by the regent WKE235 in Autumn 1990. Observers classify the midsize state as progressive social liberal party-democracy, known for its high national debt and the high crime rate.
Most of the moronic and severely observed citizens are extremly uncontent with the circumstances. They have a reputation to be hedonistic and fair. Further they enjoy an outstanding infrastructure. Compared with other countries, the most distinctive difference is the New indebtedness.
† Apshai is not a member of an alliance.
Founded through a combination of political initiatives and corporate combinations, the citizens of Apshai desire material items above all else. Greed is good, and success is measuerd by what you own and flaunt.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Falcon|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Anthem||Highest bidder each month determines the anthem for the state. One of the ultimate flaunts.|
|Indicators||† Apshai||Average state (1788)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||167,498 €||156,846 €|
|Annual average of inflation||7.05 %||2.20 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.36 %||0.61 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||2.15 %||2.20 %|
|Social benefits ratio||1,399,413.00 %||10.30 %|
|Public spending ratio||1,400,501.49 %||35.18 %|
|Tax rate||0.00 %||33.21 %|
|Debt rate||4,178,321.72 %||-124.45 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- Jeckyll from Dulmania initiated the reform Steuerreform I.
- theweasel founded the new state Irus.
- The regent dylanmaster93 from the state Cunamaraca is going into a convalescent center.
- The regent Setaou from the state Garla is going into a convalescent center.
- Derkhd is recruiting new troops in Derkistan in the world .
- The regent Derkhd from the state Derkistan is going into a convalescent center.
- In Helvetica, ruled by Strupi2, the project Personal Rapid Transit has been started.
- AstroSyd rated state Charlie in World Olympus.
- GSD199 from Tiomana initiated the reform Freigeld.
- King John I founded the new state South.