The affairs of state of Apshai, formerly Germany, were taken over by the regent WKE235 in Autumn 1990. Observers classify the midsize state as progressive social liberal party-democracy, known for its high national debt and the high crime rate.
Most of the moronic and severely observed citizens are extremly uncontent with the circumstances. They have the reputation to be hedonistic and fair and enjoy an outstanding infrastructure. The biggest difference to other countries lies in the range of New indebtedness.
Apshai is not a member of an alliance.
Founded through a combination of political initiatives and corporate combinations, the citizens of Apshai desire material items above all else. Greed is good, and success is measuerd by what you own and flaunt.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Falcon|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Anthem||Highest bidder each month determines the anthem for the state. One of the ultimate flaunts.|
|Indicators||Apshai||Average state (1415)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||167,498 €||134,122 €|
|Annual average of inflation||7.05 %||2.07 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.36 %||0.58 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||2.15 %||2.09 %|
|Social benefits ratio||1,399,413.00 %||9.79 %|
|Public spending ratio||1,400,501.49 %||34.95 %|
|Tax rate||0.00 %||33.03 %|
|Debt rate||4,178,321.72 %||-151.88 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- The regent ULFBERHT changed the budget in Arvernia.
- The regent Henricus Rex changed the budget in Samtdeutschland.
- The regent SoulReaper_91 changed the budget in Asgardr.
- The regent SoulReaper_91 changed the budget in Innsmouth.
- The regent Henricus Rex changed the budget in Kapitopia.
- The regent Horst Heesofer changed the budget in Leipzig.
- The regent SoulReaper_91 changed the budget in Tirolien.
- The regent SoulReaper_91 changed the budget in Fuchsberg.
- The regent SoulReaper_91 changed the budget in Minmatar.
- Ergonut from Ober Silesia initiated the reform Negative Income Tax.