The affairs of state of Capitalista, formerly USA, were taken over by the regent 418 in Summer 1990. Observers classify the very huge state as progressive neoliberal party-democracy, known for its high net income and the low crime rate.
Most of the ingenious and reasonable citizens are happy with the circumstances. They have a reputation to be hedonistic and animal-loving. Further they enjoy excellent health. Compared with other countries, the most distinctive difference is the Stock index.
Capitalista is not a member of an alliance.
Capitalista was once renowned for its hard-nosed attitude, with citizens desiring nothing more than to be the wealthiest, most lavish people on the planet. The country has since undergone an incredible transformation. It's now the world's largest supplier of foreign aid and has embarked on a massive social project with the aim to find a cure for cancer. Capitalistans still enjoy the wealth and luxuries that are afforded by economic success. Unemployment was almost unheard of for years, but expensive reforms caused interest rates to sky rocket causing an economic blip, even though the reform was being paid for from the governments budget surplus. Once a cure for cancer was discovered, millions of scientists and doctors were made redundant causing a dramatic economic collapse. Although the economy recovered, unemployment continues to rise inexorably as automation renders millions of Capitalistans redundant each year...
|Heraldic animal / symbol||cash cow|
|Capital city||Wall Street|
|Religion||sharing wealth with the world.|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Anthem||Money is not the root of all evil.|
|Indicators|| Capitalista||Average state (122)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||263,323 €||289,314 €|
|Annual average of inflation||1.93 %||2.12 %|
|Annual average of population growth||1.04 %||1.05 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||2.25 %||2.01 %|
|Social benefits ratio||3.78 %||7.49 %|
|Public spending ratio||11.61 %||31.90 %|
|Tax rate||10.47 %||27.14 %|
|Debt rate||-173.77 %||-10.50 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
7 comments | 7 All ratings | Average of ratings: 5.00
|Liberty Valence||27.11.2009 22:01||Players rating: 5|
|WIR WOLLEN DICKE TITTEN FÜR ALLE!|
|Kamikazefreak||13.09.2009 13:18||Players rating: 5|
|the lone star state^^|
|Brinabavd||07.09.2009 15:47||Players rating: 5|
|greenguy96||23.08.2009 13:45||Players rating: 5|
|Helsworth||10.08.2009 20:35||Players rating: 5|
|Good work dude! Brilliant state, and this is coming from a socialist ;)|
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- The regent Silesian3 changed the budget in New Silesia II.
- The regent BuffaloBill changed the budget in Billstan.
- The regent Scipio1871 changed the budget in Effectus.
- The regent maranki changed the budget in marankiland.
- The regent Yankee changed the budget in Pitbull.
- The regent Karl Ove changed the budget in Anarchistan.
- The regent Dark Blueeye changed the budget in Lummerland.
- The regent Jake993 changed the budget in Koran.
- The regent Garret Cousland from Lezterp made a trade treaty with Oracle.
- The regent Jake993 changed the budget in Pardice.