The affairs of state of Baumland, formerly Germany, were taken over by the regent affenjunge in Spring 1990. Observers classify the big state as progressive social liberal party-democracy, known for its low national debt and the low crime rate.
Most of the intelligent and reasonable citizens are rather nerved with the circumstances. They have a reputation to be hedonistic and freedom-loving. Further they enjoy an outstanding infrastructure. Compared with other countries, the most distinctive difference is the National debt.
Baumland is not a member of an alliance.
When you see this text, please alter under "change state" the description.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Güldener Affe|
|Capital city||Großer Zweig|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Anthem||lalalaaa la laaaa la laaaa la lalala lalaaa la laaaa la laaaa la lalala|
|Indicators||Baumland||Average state (4669)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||48,216 €||70,199 €|
|Annual average of inflation||1.79 %||2.11 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.99 %||0.28 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||2.17 %||2.19 %|
|Social benefits ratio||6.54 %||11.98 %|
|Public spending ratio||22.76 %||34.93 %|
|Tax rate||39.21 %||37.53 %|
|Debt rate||-1,922.89 %||68.79 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- The regent Ahmadinedschad changed the budget in Caflistan.
- In Redonien, ruled by Stefan Red, the project Weltraumlift has been started.
- The regent Stefan Red changed the budget in Redonien.
- The regent Ahmadinedschad from the state Caflistan is going into a convalescent center.
- The regent Ahmadinedschad from the state Caflistan is addressing the people with a stirring speech.
- The regent Ahmadinedschad from Caflistan is visiting foreign presidents.
- We welcome the new regent dkerambrum!
- ForceField upgraded his account to Premium. Have fun and thank you very much!
- Heguan is recruiting new troops in Baerlauch in the world World Bielefeld.
- Valerian from Falkenwacht initiated the reform Administration Reform .