The affairs of state of Thrudheim were taken over by the regent CrassusVampus in Summer 1990. Observers classify the mid-size state as progressive neoliberal party-democracy, known for its high net income and the high crime rate.
Most of the illiterate and reasonable citizens are nerved with the circumstances. They have a reputation to be diligent and animal-loving. Further they enjoy a healthy environment. Compared with other countries, the most distinctive difference is the Capital.
Thrudheim is part of World Salzburg and is located in Africa. The state classified as Developing country is considered as peace-loving and engaged in no trade.
Thrudheim is not a member of an alliance.
When you see this text, please alter under "change state" the description.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Obi-Hörnchen|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Indicators||Thrudheim||Average state (1367)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||12,496 €||8,264 €|
|Annual average of inflation||6.72 %||5.40 %|
|Annual average of population growth||-0.47 %||0.72 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||3.54 %||3.00 %|
|Social benefits ratio||2.84 %||11.03 %|
|Public spending ratio||18.59 %||25.63 %|
|Tax rate||17.19 %||300.94 %|
|Debt rate||257.95 %||281.41 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- Sanonite founded the new state Dia Chana.
- The regent regio from Subdel made a trade treaty with Berda.
- Richard Wilson from Your New World initiated the reform Negative Income Tax.
- The regent Richard Wilson propagates a new reform in Your New World.
- Richard Wilson from Your New Order initiated the reform Negative Income Tax.
- The regent Richard Wilson propagates a new reform in Your New Order.
- The regent akeemfinn from the state Timisoara is addressing the people with a stirring speech.
- The regent fernie from the state Second Republic is addressing the people with a stirring speech.
- itanimulli from 7th December initiated the reform Laicism.
- itanimulli founded the new state 7th December.