The affairs of state of Thrudheim were taken over by the regent CrassusVampus in Summer 1990. Observers classify the mid-size state as progressive neoliberal party-democracy, known for its high net income and the high crime rate.
Most of the illiterate and reasonable citizens are nerved with the circumstances. They have the reputation to be diligent and animal-loving and enjoy a healthy environment. The biggest difference to other countries lies in the range of Capital.
Thrudheim is part of World Salzburg and is located in Africa. The state classified as Developing country is considered as peace-loving and engaged in no trade.
Thrudheim is not a member of an alliance.
When you see this text, please alter under "change state" the description.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Obi-Hörnchen|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Indicators||Thrudheim||Average state (866)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||12,496 €||6,227 €|
|Annual average of inflation||6.72 %||4.97 %|
|Annual average of population growth||-0.47 %||0.50 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||3.54 %||1.60 %|
|Social benefits ratio||2.84 %||6.57 %|
|Public spending ratio||18.59 %||23.50 %|
|Tax rate||17.19 %||21.58 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- Compensation for server problems, competition about next task, second English speaking world and more: Here!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- The regent 3nj4y changed the budget in Ostmarsch.
- The leader TyPin of the alliance True Way has accepted the application from the state Sisao.
- The regent stuzziconi changed the budget in Bergomo.
- Bodo Figwit from Bodoristan initiated the reform Verwaltungsreform I.
- The regent mattii changed the budget in Karen.
- The regent 1. WARLORD changed the budget in BLT.
- The regent 1. WARLORD changed the budget in __USA_.
- The regent 1. WARLORD from the state German_Empire is going into a convalescent center.
- The regent Kosmos changed the budget in Glasshole.
- The regent icewolf170491 from the state Thunderland is going into a convalescent center.