The affairs of state of HaitiAtColombia, formerly Colombia, were taken over by the regent Plop in Autumn 1990. Observers classify the midsize state as progressive social liberal party-democracy, known for its high net income and the high bureaucracy.
Most of the very educated and reasonable citizens are content with the circumstances. They have the reputation to be hedonistic and fair and enjoy a healthy environment. The biggest difference to other countries lies in the range of Stock index.
HaitiAtColombia is not a member of an alliance.
When you see this text, please alter under "change state" the description.
|Heraldic animal / symbol|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Indicators||HaitiAtColombia||Average state (219)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||7,555 €||14,888 €|
|Annual average of inflation||3.99 %||4.64 %|
|Annual average of population growth||1.00 %||0.43 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||1.55 %||1.84 %|
|Social benefits ratio||8.45 %||8.88 %|
|Public spending ratio||27.60 %||26.01 %|
|Tax rate||23.89 %||23.53 %|
|Debt rate||-320.39 %||489.90 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- Competition: Weakest Indian economy! Here!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- The leader Horst Heesofer of the alliance FuG has accepted the application from the state Berlinios.
- The regent Jamesyhawk from the state Rinta is going into a convalescent center.
- The alliance Brattisbund supports the state Brattinien with massive payments.
- The regent El Capitano from the state Anabolien is going into a convalescent center.
- Heguan from Mohnia initiated the reform Gesundheitsreform II.
- The regent der_typ3 from Dallas is visiting foreign presidents.
- The regent der_typ3 from the state Dallas is addressing the people with a stirring speech.
- In USofAmerica, ruled by 1. WARLORD, the project Personal Rapid Transit has been started.
- Geoknubbel is attacking Petrograd with troops from Epanorthosia in the world World Marseille.
- 1. WARLORD organized a secret conference inUSofAmerica.