|State calculations are running, actions are permitted again after 0:30 AM Central European time. Meanwhile you could visit the forum.|
The affairs of state of StateOFViolence, formerly Germany, were taken over by the regent HanzFranz in Autumn 1990. Observers classify the big state as progressive social liberal party-democracy, known for its high net income and the low crime rate.
Most of the ingenious and reasonable citizens are very happy with the circumstances. They have the reputation to be sportive and fair and enjoy excellent health. The biggest difference to other countries lies in the range of Money supply.
StateOFViolence is not a member of an alliance.
...erstmal steht die Wirtschaft im Vordergrund. Eine kräftige Wirtschaft bleibt Fundament Nummer 1.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||CHRIS|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Indicators||StateOFViolence||Average state (110)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||141,169 €||294,971 €|
|Annual average of inflation||1.60 %||2.17 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.70 %||0.75 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||1.67 %||1.95 %|
|Social benefits ratio||6.74 %||7.10 %|
|Public spending ratio||35.80 %||36.41 %|
|Tax rate||35.33 %||31.12 %|
|Debt rate||-103.66 %||-9.22 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- New competition: Weakest Indian economy! Here!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- The leader Brox of the alliance Germanenbund has accepted the application from the state Konfluentes.
- The regent Jon9188UK changed the budget in Sion .
- The regent Tiuri changed the budget in Kalima.
- The regent Tiuri changed the budget in Julana.
- The leader Amun_Ras'Chet of the alliance FuG has accepted the application from the state Deflatoria.
- The leader Amun_Ras'Chet of the alliance FuG has accepted the application from the state IranLand.
- The regent SoulReaper_91 changed the budget in Asgardr.
- The regent austinaryan changed the budget in Austinarya UK.
- We welcome the new regent Smutje1975!
- austinaryan from Imperial UK initiated the reform Money Reform I.