Level of progress (rounded down): 932
These great projects will astonish the rest of the world. But they are quite expensive. You can change the expenditures each winter in the budget and so influence the duration of the completion. It is not possible to work on more than one project simultaneously. A project begin is seen as a solved task, so other tasks are possible in this quarter, but no reforms or budget changes.
Consider carefully whether the state is really capable of paying the project! The completion can take more time than estimated, but in any case it will be completed.
|Title||Level of progress||Duration||Costs per annum||Status|
|Monument||150||8||547.90 Bil. €||possible|
|Great wall||200||20||22.21 Bil. €||possible|
|Nuclear Disarmament||500||6||7.40 Bil. €||impossible|
|Atomic bomb||500||14||22.21 Bil. €||possible|
|Missiles||540||16||37.02 Bil. €||possible|
|Cure for Malaria||600||8||88.85 Bil. €||done|
|Orbital weapons||650||16||51.83 Bil. €||impossible|
|Personal Rapid Transit||650||60||51.83 Bil. €||possible|
|Cure for cancer||900||70||740.40 Bil. €||possible|
|Space elevator||900||20||29.62 Bil. €||possible|
|Voyage to Mars||950||60||222.12 Bil. €||impossible|
|Weather Control||970||30||29.62 Bil. €||impossible|
|Lunar Colony||1100||70||66.64 Bil. €||impossible|
|Fusion power||1200||90||59.23 Bil. €||impossible|
- Compensation for the omitted quarter one month ago: Here!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- cicero955 founded the new state M_B.
- Stondar from Abherron initiated the reform Militarismus.
- The regent Stondar propagates a new reform in Abherron.
- matheus founded the new state Germainsburg.
- Teiwaz from Oso initiated the reform Militarismus.
- In Lahntal, ruled by Pascal von Heyl, the project Malariaheilung has been started.
- The regent Pascal von Heyl from the state Lahntal is addressing the people with a stirring speech.
- The regent Pascal von Heyl propagates a new reform in Lahntal.
- Pascal von Heyl organized a secret conference inLahntal.
- The regent Pascal von Heyl from Lahntal is visiting foreign presidents.