The affairs of state of Legati were taken over by the regent penguin16 in Autumn 1990. Observers classify the giant state as progressive social liberal party-democracy, known for its high national debt and the high corruption.
Most of the very illiterate and reasonable citizens are discontent with the circumstances. They have a reputation to be diligent and animal-loving. Further they enjoy a healthy environment. Compared with other countries, the most distinctive difference is the National debt.
Legati is part of World Ankara and is located in Ozeania. The state classified as Emerging nation is considered as peace-loving and engaged in no trade.
Legati is not a member of an alliance.
When you see this text, please alter under "change state" the description.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||sheild|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Indicators||Legati||Average state (1765)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||808 €||1,094 €|
|Annual average of inflation||4.62 %||4.20 %|
|Annual average of population growth||1.87 %||1.31 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||1.19 %||2.65 %|
|Social benefits ratio||3.18 %||5.21 %|
|Public spending ratio||26.63 %||23.17 %|
|Tax rate||20.23 %||22.39 %|
|Debt rate||963.37 %||138.30 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- Montezuma founded the new state Mikonien.
- ShadowNinja909 organized a secret conference inTerralandia.
- ShadowNinja909 from Terralandia is applying for the alliance Internationale.
- The leader HUNDmiau of the alliance BSDS has accepted the application from the state The Dutch .
- The leader HUNDmiau of the alliance BSDS has accepted the application from the state Detmers.
- The leader HUNDmiau of the alliance BSDS has changed some parameters.
- HUNDmiau from Ramna initiated the reform Arbeitsmarktreform II.
- Josef Stalin organized a secret conference inNyland.
- The regent Detmers from the state Detmers is addressing the people with a stirring speech.
- The regent Detmers from Detmers is visiting foreign presidents.