The affairs of state of zarenland were taken over by the regent Fingolfin in Winter 1990. Observers classify the mid-size state as progressive social liberal party-democracy, known for its high net income and the low crime rate.
Most of the ingenious and egalitarian citizens are happy with the circumstances. They have a reputation to be hedonistic and fair. Further they enjoy excellent health. Compared with other countries, the most distinctive difference is the National debt.
zarenland is part of World Valencia and is located in Far East. The state classified as postcommunistic is considered as peace-loving and engaged in no trade.
zarenland is not a member of an alliance.
When you see this text, please alter under "change state" the description.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||orthodoxes kreuz|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Indicators||zarenland||Average state (17)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||187,870 €||198,966 €|
|Annual average of inflation||4.24 %||3.50 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.57 %||0.73 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||1.69 %||1.86 %|
|Social benefits ratio||8.38 %||15.31 %|
|Public spending ratio||34.16 %||55.39 %|
|Tax rate||45.16 %||51.76 %|
|Debt rate||-279.02 %||473.98 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- jvega490 changed the declarations of state Vegalandia.
- The regent JCA changed the budget in Nairobi.
- The leader TheLastShah of the alliance World Bank has accepted the application from the state Machedonica.
- The regent Janderand changed the budget in Insbrook.
- In Insbrook, ruled by Janderand, the project Space elevator has been started.
- General Cole from Machedonica is applying for the alliance World Bank .
- Janderand from Insbrook initiated the reform Egalitarian Transhumanism.
- The regent Janderand propagates a new reform in Insbrook.
- The alliance World Bank supports the state Wostok with massive payments.
- The alliance CooL supports the state Grossschlesien with massive payments.