The affairs of state of † zarenland were taken over by the regent Fingolfin in Winter 1990. Observers classify the mid-size state as progressive social liberal party-democracy, known for its high net income and the low crime rate.
Most of the ingenious and egalitarian citizens are happy with the circumstances. They have a reputation to be hedonistic and fair. Further they enjoy excellent health. Compared with other countries, the most distinctive difference is the National debt.
† zarenland is part of World Valencia and is located in Far East. The state classified as postcommunistic is considered as peace-loving and engaged in no trade.
† zarenland is not a member of an alliance.
When you see this text, please alter under "change state" the description.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||orthodoxes kreuz|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Indicators||† zarenland||Average state (20)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||187,870 €||191,880 €|
|Annual average of inflation||4.24 %||3.54 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.57 %||0.75 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||1.69 %||1.88 %|
|Social benefits ratio||8.38 %||17.15 %|
|Public spending ratio||34.16 %||57.37 %|
|Tax rate||45.16 %||52.01 %|
|Debt rate||-279.02 %||405.05 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- Lukaszp from Kass initiated the reform Privatized health care.
- The regent IrvinJohnKelly from the state Republic USA is addressing the people with a stirring speech.
- The regent IrvinJohnKelly from Republic USA is visiting foreign presidents.
- teryl45 from Filipinas initiated the reform Administration Reform .
- IrvinJohnKelly founded the new state Republic USA.
- BK9255 from Poppystan is applying for the alliance Pandora.
- The regent Franz-Kremer propagates a new reform in Mumpits II.
- Franz-Kremer from Mumpits II initiated the reform Planwirtschaft.
- The regent Franz-Kremer from Palimpalim is visiting foreign presidents.
- Franz-Kremer from Palimpalim initiated the reform Währungsreform.