The affairs of state of Sham were taken over by the regent Fingolfin in Winter 1990. Observers classify the big state as progressive social liberal party-democracy, known for its high net income and the low crime rate.
Most of the ingenious and reasonable citizens are very discontent with the circumstances. They have the reputation to be hedonistic and fair and enjoy an outstanding infrastructure. The biggest difference to other countries lies in the range of Capital.
Sham is part of World Valencia and is located in Africa. The state classified as Resource power is considered as peace-loving and engaged in no trade.
Sham is not a member of an alliance.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Hawk|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Indicators||Sham||Average state (171)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||112,880 €||73,636 €|
|Annual average of inflation||4.29 %||3.37 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.80 %||0.53 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||2.13 %||1.53 %|
|Social benefits ratio||12.28 %||15.80 %|
|Public spending ratio||35.16 %||39.97 %|
|Tax rate||41.76 %||36.99 %|
|Debt rate||-426.25 %||-56.77 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- New little world feature: Bypass reform blockades! Here!
- New competition: Weakest Indian economy! Here!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- The leader User-1997 of the alliance KadettenSchule has accepted the application from the state Kroaischer Bund.
- The regent A Hamilton changed the budget in America United.
- The regent MichaelMai changed the budget in Zollern.
- The regent Sperwer changed the budget in Demerary.
- A Hamilton founded the new state America United.
- The regent atrocissimus from the state Absturzland is going into a convalescent center.
- In Champions, ruled by Goodwill460, the project Cure for Malaria has been started.
- Goodwill460 from Champions is applying for the alliance NoReforms II.
- The regent atrocissimus changed the budget in Absturzland.
- The regent Utz from the state Flugistan is going into a convalescent center.